Traffic connections for your arrival:
- by car via city motorway from the WESTERN or SOUTHERN city border in ca. 25 min,from the NORTH in ca. 30 min:
drive to -> motorway junction "Kreuz Schöneberg", -> Exit "Sachsendamm/Tiergarten"
- by cab from the main railway station in ca. 15 min.
- by S-Bahn from the main station in ca. 30 min.
- by cab from railway station "Südkreuz" in ca. 5 min.
- by S-Bahn from railway station "Südkreuz" in ca. 10 min.
You can also use the online journey planner of the Berlin public transport: www.bvg.de
Southern city centre / district Schoeneberg
Ebersstrasse on corner of Albertstrasse
600 m to S-Bahn station Schoeneberg (lines S1 and "Ringbahn")
-in 8 min to station Potsdamer Platz
-in 10 min to Unter den Linden / Brandenburger Tor / eastern city centre
-in 12 min to Friedrichstrasse / Friedrichstadtpalst
-in 15 min to Oranienburger Strasse/Centrum Judaicum/Jewish Synagogue
-in 35 min to Potsdam main railway station
- by bus M46 in 17 min to station Zoo (western city centre / Tauentzien / Kurfuerstendamm)
250 m to bus stop Albertstr./Hauptstr.
-187/104/204/N4 during peak hours every 3-8 min
- by bus line M48 in 15 min. to Potsdamer Platz
- by bus line M85 in 25 min. to Berlin main railway station
800m to subway station Kleistpark (central line U7)
Partying and delicious restaurants
- 400 m to the neighbourhood "Schöneberger Kiez" -> streets Crellestr./Akazienstr./Goltzstr.
- to "Golgatha", a beer garden with disco and no closing hours, located at the entrance of the park Viktoriapark with its famous cascade, ca. 1,5 km.
- up to date information on gastronomy, clubs, bars, cinemas, museums, sights, cafés and night life scene are readily available in the apartment.
- Bakery, discount supermarket, beverage market, whole food markets, post office, banks, stores Hertie and Woolworth and many small shops are within 3-6 min walking distance.
You can find nice jogging trails through the parks Heinrich-Lassen-Park, Rudolf-Wilde-Park to town hall Schoeneberg and into the public park Volkspark Wilmersdorf, distance up to 7 km,
or to Pristerweg through the parks Prister-Pape-Park, Insulaner and back through the allotments, distance up to 14 km.
The apartment is located only 300 m from the swimming pool Stadtbad Schöneberg, which is listed as a monument. It offers relaxation, a water park with a brine bath, 2 whirlpools, a streaming pool, a water chute, an area for small children, sauna, solarium and more, Opening hours daily from 7 am to 10 pm.
Or you can go for a swim to the lakes Krumme Lanke or Schlachtensee, which takes 20 minutes by S-Bahn S1.
Guided tours with Jürgen, off the beaten tourist tracks, for instance to explore historical cemeteries or churches. Small contribution requested.
VFor dates and reservations call 030/7738066 or 0160/8200668. Limited attendance!
Guided tours with Stephan on the topic of Swing. See the historical Swing-Dancehalls of pre-war Berlin and listen to the music of an old gramophone carried along. Small contribution requested.
For dates and reservations call: 030/26556778 or 0160/4396379. Limited attendance!
Information on current swing dances in Berlin at www.triplestep.de
Event information in the city magazine Zitty at www.zitty.de
or in the city magazine Tipp at www.berlinonline.de